TimberTech's Composite Deck Boards are a proprietary blend of wood flour and pvc, expertly manufactured to solve many of a wood deck's shortcomings. TimberTech® makes three styles of non-capped Composite Deck Boards. Each shares all of the advantages listed just below, plus each has its own special characteristics. All are available in Cedar or Gray, plus TwinFinish® also comes in Redwood.
NOTE: The Railing Systems, Fascia/Rim Joist Covers, Step Risers, and Deck Lighting shown in the photos are also TimberTech®. These items, plus TimberTech® Fasteners and End Coating will be offered at our website as soon as time permits. Meanwhile, please inquire.
All the benefits of a top quality composite deck board at a surprisingly affordable price! Scalloped bottom side, as seen in photo at below at right, saves material and thus cost, but still spans 16" on-center joist spacing. Ends are easily hidden with either Fascia or Riser, something you would probably want to do anyway for a more finished appearance.
• Flat Grain surface looks like real wood
• Surface pattern blends to consistent
color over time
• Spans a maximum of 16" on-center
• Actual dimensions: 0.94" x 5.4" Usage PhotosColor Choices
Two-sided composite deck board! The VertiGrain side makes an attractive and slip-resistant walking surface, while the other side’s serrated texture creates a perfect contrast for built-in benches or planters.
• Two surface patterns on each board -
VertiGrain and Serrated
• Available with grooved (as shown -
for hidden fasteners) or plain edges
• Spans a maximum of 20" on-center
• Actual dimensions: 1" x 5.4" Usage PhotosColor Choices
Full 1-1/4" thickness is perfect for docks, marinas, public board walks, campuses, and other public or
• VertiGrain surface pattern
• Spans a maximum 24" on-center
fewer joists and deck board
fasteners, and less construction
and installation labor
• Actual dimensions: 1-1/4" x 5.4" Usage PhotosColor Choices
FREE cut-to-length service! Please note in Comments at Checkout where along the length of your Deck Boards you wish us to cut.